26 September, 2012

Week 13

Hey Everyone,
I am now 13 weeks pregnant and loving it for the most part. I am so happy that no matter where you end the first tri we are there! Hopefully soon we will be able to see more of our little baby! I am getting super anxious to know it is a boy or girl. Well we had one appointment so far this week and will have another tomorrow, it will be super exciting to see the baby again. I can't get enough of it! Well here is the survey for this week.

This week, Baby is the size of a: 
Peach
How far along?  
13 weeks 3 days
Due date:
March 31, 2013
Total weight gain/loss:
Gained 5 lbs this week, total pregnancy 13 lbs gained
Maternity clothes?
Not yet... sweats and yoga pants and no jeans will fit comfortably.
Stretch marks?  
None
Sleep:  
Alright other than having to wake up for aches/pains, to get comfy, and to pee.

Best moment this week:
I think I felt the baby move :D
Movement:  
Yep! 
Have you started to show yet:  
Yes!
Food cravings:  
Coffee, Milk and Peanut Butter
Symptoms:
Round Ligament Pain and aches. 
Gender prediction:
Both Daddy and I are thinking it will be a boy
Labor Signs
No, thank goodness.
Belly Button in or out?
Still in
Feeling toward Pregnancy:
Super excited. I wait to see what our baby will look like!
What I miss:
Being able to sleep all the way through the night.
What I am looking forward to:
Feeling the baby move more often. 
Wedding rings on or off?
Off
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Moody
Weekly Wisdom:
Get lots of sleep!

Milestones:
Feeling the baby move for the first time.

And here is the bump picture for the week.
Yep it is definitely there now!


 Well that's all for now. Maybe I will update tomorrow with an ultrasound picture.

Maddy, Jared, Sophia, Baby #1,
Taz, Arrow, and MiMi 

No comments:

Post a Comment