19 September, 2012

12 Weeks

Hey Everyone,
Here I am now twelve weeks pregnant with our little baby Madsen. I am extremely excited to possibly be finding out the sex of the baby sometime soon. We are having fun with sanding down our baby's crib and getting it ready to do whatever we choose to with it.  I apologize for being late on my post this week things have been a little hectic this week.

This week, Baby is the size of a: 
Plum
How far along?  
12 weeks 3 days
Due date:
March 31, 2013
Total weight gain/loss:
Gained 3 lbs this week, total pregnancy 8 lbs gained
Maternity clothes?
Not yet... sweats and yoga pants and no jeans will fit comfortably.
Stretch marks?  
None
Sleep:  
Good, hips are starting to hurt and have to sleep with a pillow between my legs.
Best moment this week:
Seeing my bump get a little bigger and stay throughout the day.
Movement:  
Nothing yet. 
Have you started to show yet:  
Yes!
Food cravings:  
Donuts, Milk, Eggs and Coffee
Symptoms:
Round Ligament Pain, Aches, and a belly :)
Gender prediction:
Both Daddy and I are thinking it will be a boy
Labor Signs
No, thank goodness.
Belly Button in or out?
Still in
Feeling toward Pregnancy:
Excited, didn't realize how many aches went with it. 
What I miss:
Being able to sleep all the way through the night.
What I am looking forward to:
Seeing my baby next week.
Wedding rings on or off?
Off
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Moody
Weekly Wisdom:
Everything will be all right, and my hubby's wisdom "You wanted this"
Milestones:
Belly stays around all day. 

And here is the bump picture for the week.



Maddy, Jared, Sophia, Baby #1,
Taz, Arrow, and MiMi  

No comments:

Post a Comment