03 September, 2012

First Tri Pregnancy Questionnaire

I decided I will do this questionnaire only once a tri, but I will do other shorter ones every week as our baby grows and changes along with a belly picture :)

About the mommy:
Name: Maddy

About the daddy:
Name: Jared

Finding out:

How did you feel when you found out?: Extremely happy and couldn't wait to tell my hubby

Who was with you?: No one

How did the daddy react?: Thrilled :)

Telling the grandparents:
How did you parents react?: My dad was shocked and in disbelief but thrilled, my step-mom can't wait to see my belly get bigger, and my mom was happy.

How did his parents react?: They don't know.... that we know of....

How often do they call to check on you?: Weekly

About the pregnancy:
When is your due date?: 31 March 2013
How far along are you right now?: 10 weeks
Have you had an ultra sound?: Ya, 4 now
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yes, twice
Sex of the baby: Still don't know
What do you want. Boy or Girl?: We don't care too much :)
Are you happy with what you are having?: Still don't know

About the birth:
Who is going to be with you?: Just my hubby
Are you going to video tape it?: No pictures only and none of the actual birth
Natural or medicated?: Trying for natural but we will see.

Do you think you will have a c-section?: Nope or at least I am hoping not

Do you think you will cry when you first hold your baby?: YES!!! Especially since all these hormones are making me act like a woman lol.

Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold it?: No

Are you scared about the labor?: Not at all.

Names:
Do you have a name picked out?: Yes :)

Is your baby going to be named after anyone?: The middle names of both are after people

Did the daddy help pick the name?: Yes! We had them picked long before we conceived.


Other random questions:
Where was your baby conceived?: That is a good question.....

Have you felt the baby move?: I swear I have once but realistically no.

What was your first symptom?: Not sure I had a few...

Will you have godparents?: No

Who will be the god mommy?:

Who will be the god daddy?:

What is the baby's room theme?: Not sure yet.


Are you ready to be a mommy?: YES!!! I love being a step-mommy and am more than ready to have it be full time :)

What do you think the baby will be a "daddys girl/boy" or a "mommys girl/boy"?: Not sure lol. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment