09 October, 2012

15 weeks

Hey Everyone,
I am 15 weeks now and am super happy and excited that we are almost halfway through our pregnancy. We are 75% sure we know what we are having but... we are waiting to tell everyone until we know for sure in November.  Our appointment today was great and we have a little squirmer... the baby love to kick and turn every which way. I will say I am thrilled at what they think we are having and cant wait to announce it!
Well here is the survey for this week.

This week, Baby is the size of a: 
Naval Orange

How far along?  
15 weeks 2 days

Due date:
04 April 2013

Total weight gain/loss:
I am at 109 lbs today... I started off at 95 lbs. I have gained 3 lbs this week.

Maternity clothes?
Should be in maternity pants... I cant wear my jeans anymore... if they are done up anyway.
 
Stretch marks?  
None

Sleep:  
Great... can't get enough

Best moment this week:
Feeling the baby for sure kick and let me know... Mommy, caffeine overload!

Movement:  
Yes

Have you started to show yet:  
Yes!
 
Food cravings:  
Coffee, Artichoke Dip

Symptoms:
Aches and restless legs
 
Gender prediction:
75% sure we know... Check in November to see what we are having for sure.
 
Labor Signs
No, thank goodness.
 
Belly Button in or out?
Still in
 
Feeling toward Pregnancy:
Excited! I love feeling the baby kick

What I miss:
Being able to dress comfortably

What I am looking forward to:
Finding out 100% what we are having.
 
Wedding rings on or off?
Off
 
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy
 
Weekly Wisdom:
Don't take on any extra unneeded stress. 
Oh and Sophia is super cute she says "Baby kick Maddy?" whenever I touch my belly.

Milestones:
Knowing I felt the baby kick

And here is the bump picture for the week.

15 week side bump

15 week front bump

Maddy, Jared, Sophia, Baby #1,
Taz, Arrow, and MiMi 
 PS I will try to post updated ultrasound pictures later this week. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment