10 July, 2012

Hurry Up and Wait

Hi Everyone,
Sorry it has been so long since I have wrote on here, life has gotten super duper hectic for the past little while. I can't believe that I haven't posted since May! So a quick catch up is in order. In May the temperatures remained the same with no signs of summer in the near future, a few hot days here and there but nothing to get excited about, now we are in full swing of summer with lots of fires burning and lots of firework restrictions. My adorable step-daughter turned two and we had a ton of fun celebrating that, both with her mom's family and with mine, I will include pictures at the end of my blog. I got my first Mother's Day cards which was amazing to me and something that I will continue to look forward to each year, it was nice to have a me day as I got to lie around and relax and do whatever I wanted to do. We took missy swimming for the first time when my mom came into town and that was a blast once she got used to the water! She loves to splash!! Then we spent a couple of days exploring new parks and having a blast, it was so much fun! One of our favorite things to do is to go to my Dads house so we spent some time up there and played in the pool that was an awesome time.
Then in June, I got a job working at Shoe Carnival, it is lousy pay for long hours but it is a job none the less, we have been spending a lot of time going swimming on base and relaxing at home. We also spent a little time at my Dads house and learned how to tie lures. I never knew that it could be so  much fun. Towards the end of June we were both just super busy with work.
Now we are into July and staying super busy with paperwork and hoping that everything goes all right in the next weeks to come. We are staying beyond busy and are hoping to clean out the house and have a yard sale before the end of the month. The great thing is that my big brother whom I haven't seen in over 2 years will be coming into town and will get to meet Jared and Sophia for the first time! It is way exciting and I will be having a busy weekend cooking up a storm. I am beyond excited. 
Well that is all for now I will add a bunch of pictures since I haven't in a long long time.
Dad when he was fishing with Jared

Daddy's Fish

Jared's Fish

Sophia after she let me do her hair

Jared and I hiking

My Mother's Day card that Sophia made me

Looking at the ducks

Sophia's 2nd Birthday Party

Sophia playing

Me

Sophia exploring a new park

Sophia getting her new shoes from Grandpa and Grandma

Swimming

Swimming

Splashing Daddy. 






Well I hope everyone had a good 4th of July and I will write more soon.
Maddy, Jared, 
Taz, Arrow and MiMi

No comments:

Post a Comment