10 September, 2012

11 weeks

Hi All,
Well I am now 11 weeks as of yesterday (give or take a few days). So now as promised I will do my weekly pregnancy survey and post bump pictures. Not too much is new in our life this week so I don't have much more to write about.


This week, Baby is the size of a: Lime
How far along? 11 weeks 1 day
Due date: March 31, 2013
Total weight gain/loss: This week none, total pregnancy 5 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? Not yet... sweats and yoga pants and no jeans will fit comfortably.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Alright, have not been getting nearly enough and am constantly exhausted.
Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat
Movement: Nothing yet. I can see baby kicking on the ultrasound though.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, last week.
Food cravings: Coffee! Candy, Ice cream sandwiches. It changes daily lol.
Symptoms: Sore, achy, and tired.
Gender prediction: Not sure and we arent picky
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In still.
Feeling toward Pregnancy: Excited and nervous.
What I miss: Being able to move around all the time! (I am on bed rest for the next little while)
What I am looking forward to: Feeling baby move.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody most of the time
Weekly Wisdom: Take it easy!
Milestones: The bump.


No comments:

Post a Comment